I wanted to share this opportunity with you for a medical oncologist position with one of the best private practices in the mid-west. Please see below for a brief overview of the organization, opportunity, and community. If this opportunity interests you please respond with your CV and a suggested date/time to talk.
Practice Details: 1-Year Guarantee of up to $575,000 then offered Partnership
- 2019 Fellows welcome to Apply or experienced Physicians.
- $475,000-$575,000, Based on Experience, Once a Partner, you can expect $600,000.
- Up to $50,000 salary advance PLUS Relocation Assistance
- Medical and Malpractice Insurance is 100% paid for
- 3% Safe Harbor and 401k Match plus Personal Health and Wellness expenses paid for
- 6 Weeks of PTO/CME
Location and job Details: 1 of 34 NCORP organizations in the US. Research Options
- Light call rotation
- 1:1 APP ratio. Working on Incorporating APP’s into call rotation as well
- Work 4.5 days a week on average.
- Cost of living is 13% less than the national average and housing is 30%
- Bustling mid-sized community with over 300,000 in the Metro area
- Local Regional Airport with direct flights to multiple metros
- FUN! Arts, Dining, Entertainment and Culture at your fingertips
- One of the best NFL Fan Bases in the US.