Premier Private Practice looking for a specialized Breast Cancer Oncologist to join its large team. This large physician group has access to other specialized oncologists including radiation, surgical and gynecological physicians and several NP/PA's. Competitive base salary w/ partnership offering a lucrative earning potential. Comprehensive medical benefit package, malpractice as well as relocation & sign on bonus offered. Great work life balance w/ 4 days in clinic w/ 1 day admin, generous amount of PTO and very infrequent shared call. Experienced hematology oncology physicians as well as 2018 fellows are encouraged to inquire.
Large metro city offering access to a variety of business, recreational activities, retail stores and strong school systems. Great year round weather, no state income tax and an international airport nearby make this a target location to reside.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James Wescott as soon as you have a moment along with sending your updated CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com as this opportunity will move quickly. All inquiries are confidential.
- Premier cancer center w/ partnership
- Large team of specialized oncologists and support staff
- Ability to subspecialize in breast cancer conditions
- Competitive base salary and lucrative earning potential
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Great work life balance
- Large metro city with all the amenities someone will need
- 2018 fellows are encouraged to inquire
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.