Hematology Oncology physician needed for a large and established group in the state of Washington. This is a community based practice with the ability to treat solid tumor as well as benign and malignant hematological conditions . Strong support staff in place including radiation oncology as well as advanced practice providers. Great work life balance, shared call schedule and dedicated administrative time. Visa support is available Beautiful weather year round with the ability to enjoy 4 distinct seasons along with an array of outdoor activities. Excellent educational options, great housing market, state with no income tax along with being driving distance to some of Washington's largest cities.
If you are looking for a rewarding Hematology Oncology position in Washington or throughout the country contact James Wescott directly at 954.837.2729 and E-mail CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com
- Join a well established cancer program
- Large hematology/oncology practice with great call schedule
- Must be comfortable treating hematology as well as solid tumor conditions
- Existing Patient Base Awaits
- Lucrative base salary with incentives available
- Comprehensive benefits including relocation as well as sign on bonus
- No state income tax & driving distance to some of Washington's largest cities
- Visa Sponsorship Available
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.