Join a well-established hospital based facility. The Oncology department is fully staffed as you will have all the support needed to perform your daily duties smoothly and be successful. Responsibilities will be a combination of blood disorder and solid tumor duties. Take advantage of a competitive base salary, productivity model, pension plan, relocation package and malpractice paid.
Live and work in a very scenic region of Washington State that is safe and family friendly. Enjoy all that the great state of Washington has to offer!! Take advantage of a wide variety of fun and exciting outdoor activities that you can enjoy all year round. Reside in a warm, friendly and safe community which is a great place to raise a family to go along with a very good school system.
Please ask for your Comp Health consultant, Jim Rowinski, who can supply you with additional information about this position.
If you are looking for a rewarding Hematology/Oncology position, contact me today for details about this position as well as others available. I have many opportunities available nationwide and I can assist you in finding the right position. Apply now! Contact Jim Rowinski at Tel: (954) 837--2704 or toll free (800) 365-8901 Ext. 2704. Feel free to E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Join a well established hospital based facility
- Perform a combination of blood disorder and solid tumor duties
- Call of 1:3
- Full Medical Benefits for doctor and family
- Malpractice Paid
- Paid Time Off
- Pension plan
- Relocation package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail