Join a well-established Multi-Specialty facility. Work alongside 5 other experienced Oncologist. The group has need due to growth in the area. State-of-the-art technologies include: brain labs for the treatment of brain tumors, Trilogy Treatment System for conventional and stereotactic radiation therapy, Varian Linear Accelerators with GE CT simulators, Mobile PET/CT services, and breast MRI, 3-D and digital mammography.
Reside in a warm and friendly community that offers a wide range of recreational activities for the summer & winter. Have the comfort of living in a safe community which is a great place to raise a family.
If you are looking for a rewarding Oncology position please contact Jim Rowinski directly at 954.837.2704 or toll free 800.365.8901 Ext. 2704. E-mail CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Job# 749631
- Well-established MSG, hospital based
- Great call schedule of 1:6
- State of the art equipment
- Full medical benefits
- Malpractice paid
- Vacation time
- Pension plan
- Relocation package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you