I represent The University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville, TN and we have an outstanding opportunity to join a large, well established single specialty group of 8 Oncologists in a hospital-owned employed practice.
This position would be for one of their satellite offices, located 30 miles from the main medical center and cancer institute. The office currrently has one of the members of the group there full time, and he is retiring. There is also a mid-level in the office.
The office has a 10 chair infusion center, and the position would be a Monday to Friday position with no night or weekend call. The main office and Cancer institute in the city is an all under 1 roof cancer center, and all subspecialties are offered for your patients.
We are a 610 bed Level 1 Trauma Center and the only academic medical center in the region . This is a thriving hospital with state of the art equipment, and is one of just two hospitals in the state of Tennessee to be nationally ranked by the distinguished publication US News & World Report in its 23rd "America's Best Hospitals" report.
We employ a large Primary Care and sub-specialty base, so referrals abound and you will be busy quickly. This is a strong and stable group of Physicians who have achieved the team atmosphere, and desire a physician who is looking to be part of a team. Competitive starting salary, with full benefits, malpractice, relocation assistance, and production based incentive.
Fantastic area to live and work, as all major metro amenities are close at hand, with quality lifestyle features such as boating, hiking, fishing and skiing close by. Practice good medicine and still enjoy your life in this one of a kind practice.
Living and practicing in Knoxville:
- You will be part of a vibrant city that was previously voted the "Best Place to Live Among Mid-Sized Cities"
- This rapidly-growing Southeastern metropolitan city is known for its quality of education, affordable cost of living and temperate climate, with a perfect mix of city amenities and congestion-free living.
Some of what you can expect to find include:
- Cost of living that is 6.6% below the national average
- No personal or state income tax
- Outdoor recreational activities such as boating, hiking, golfing, fishing, horseback riding, mount