- Join one other Hem/Onc in hospital employed practice.
- Large referral base.
- Radiation Oncologist and Radiologist on site.
- Lucrative recruitment with a competitive salary plus production.
- Benefits include: Family health/dental, Short and long-term disability, 401K, vacation, Quality Bonus, CME allowance and much, much more.
- Hospital is a 300 bed facility.
- Servicing a population 500k.
Located in NW Ohio this city is surrounded by beautiful parks and lakes. The area has something for everyone; indoor soccer and tennis, state of the art YMCA, wonderful sports programs at our schools and a great concentration on music. This is a community with a local population of 120,000 people. Located on Interstate 75, 10 miles south of junction U.S. Route 30 and within 250 miles of the 10 largest cities in the central states. It sits midway between Detroit, Cincinnati, Toledo, Dayton, Indianapolis, Columbus and Ft. Wayne. And, it has been the second largest retail market in Ohio for the past seven years.
Contact: Neal Fenster