Well established group in coastal North Carolina is in need of an entrepreneurial minded oncologist to help build a program. Strong support of other medical specialties as well as an in house hospitalist program in place. Existing patient base awaits with tremendous growth opportunity available. Strong infrastructure in place along with a state of the art infusion center and patient care area. Lucrative base , partnership track available and opportunity to leverage resources to build a practice. Coastal North Carolina that offers historic areas, natural beauty and culture that make it a great location for families. This location offers an array of outdoor as well as water activities available to enjoy. If you are interested please contact James Wescott directly at 954-837-2729 and E-mail CV directly to James.Wescott@comphealth.com. All inquiries are confidential - Job #748970.
- Well established msg group and strong support staff of other physicians
- State of the art infusion center and patient care
- Opportunity to personally implement and develop Oncology program best practices and procedures
- Lucrative base salary along with RVU incentives in place
- Partnership track available, minimal buy in and generous vacation
- Relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus
- Benefits including medical and retirement available
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.