Hematology Oncologist needed to join an well established group with multiple openings in the same region, all within striking distance of Raleigh, NC. This comprehensive cancer program is expanding to meet the growing demand for local services. Enjoy an exceptional work-life balance utilizing the latest technology in a newly expanded cancer center.
Reside in this friendly community that is just an easy drive to a larger metro area, get the best of both worlds!! You will enjoy both life styles along with having a wide range of fun amenities to choose from.
If you are looking for a rewarding Oncology position please contact Jim Rowinski directly at 954.837.2704 or toll free 800.365.8901 Ext. 2704. E-mail CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries are completely confidential Job# 749811
- Join an well established group, brand new state of the art facility
- Easy call schedule of 1:4
- Student Loan repayment offered
- Full Medical benefits
- Malpractice paid - TAIL coverage available
- Pension plan w/match - 403b & 457b
- Relocation package available
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you