Hematology Oncology physician needed with for a world class facility in metro North Carolina. This nationally recognized healthcare organization is looking to add another hematology oncology physician to help in program development and work in a community practice. Well versed in treating a variety of solid tumor as well as benign and malignant conditions. A commitment to patient care is a focal point of this practices philosophy. Lucrative base salary including incentives that offer exceptional earning potential along with relocation and sign on bonus.
The area offers something for everyone being driving distance to the mountains as well the beaches. This large , progressive and energetic city offers a charm of southern living. Great cultural , recreational , sports and educational opportunities available. Nationally recognized school systems and environment to raise a family.
If you are looking for a rewarding Hematology Oncology position contact James Wescott directly at 954.837.2729 and E-mail CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com All inquiries are confidential
- Employed Hematology Oncology with nationally recognized facility
- Fully accredited cancer center with a full spectrum of support services
- Community based practice treating both solid tumor and hematological conditions
- Great metro city , nationally recognized with excellent economic , educational and recreational activities
- Competitive compensation w/ incentives offering a lucrative earning potential
- Malpractice coverage
- Relocation and sign on bonus
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you