Come join an established, award winning and accredited private practice in New York that is looking to add another hematology oncology physician to its growing team. This practice is experiencing tremendous growth, strong referral base as well as support staff and large group setting. Established patient base awaits, shared call schedule offering an unbeatable work life balance and support from radiation oncology as well radiology. Radiation oncology available onsite along with CT imaging, clinical laboratories and social/support group. Competitive base salary, partnership track with tremendous earning potential, car allowance, comprehensive benefit package and 6 weeks of PTO with 1 week of CME. This nationally recognized city by Forbes is a target location that boasts strong school systems, place to raise a family along with affordable cost of living, diverse culture and an array of recreation activities to enjoy. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James Wescott directly at 954-837-2729 along with sending your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org All inquiries are confidential.
- 2018 HemOnc Fellows are preferred
- Partnership track- great earning potential
- Award winning practice
- Community based hematology/oncology setting
- Strong infrastructure of support and resources
- No travel between sites and car allowance
- Great call schedule
- Patient focused environment
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.