- Join a group of 7 board certified Hem/Onc physicians.
- State-of-the-Art Cancer Center: 54,000 sq ft w/20 chemo chairs, semi-private and private infusion rooms.
- Clinical research, diagnostic imaging, lab services, genetic counseling, cancer resource center, meditation room, and cancer programs.
- ACOS and NAPBC certified with an active multidisciplinary tumor board.
- On-Site dedicated housing facility for patients and their caregivers to stay at no cost.
- Procedure rooms capable of performing bone marrow procedures.
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits including: paid vacation, retirement plan match, generous CME, relocation assistance, and malpractice, including tail coverage.
Montana is known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle. Experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies for over 300 days each year. This quaint town has a population of 60,000 and a draw area of over 275,000. This community also offers a safe environment and nationally ranked public schools. Come explore all the central Montana area has to offer.
Contact: Neal Fenster