- Cancer center currently has two Hem/Onc, one NP and one Rad/Onc
- Robust cancer program has grown 5% per year for the past 10 years.
- 450 new cancer cases per year
- They are expanding the cancer center to 21 chairs.
- Pharmacist on-site
- Competitive salary, signing bonus and relocation allowance
- Benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&;D, paid malpractice, retirement etc.
- Up to 100K in student loan support.
- Abundance of outdoor activities.
Nestled in the "Heart of the Ozarks," this community is a great place to live, learn,work and play. Named in the Top 10 Small Towns in America by livability.com, offering an outstanding quality of life. A family-oriented community in south-central Missouri, where excellent schools and a local college are available. Abundant clear lakes and streams provide a variety of outdoor recreation.
Contact: Neal Fenster