Accredited cancer center is looking to add hematology oncology physicians to it's growing team. Large group setting along with onsite support of radiation oncology as well as sub specialty providers. Well established and existing patient base so incoming physician will be busy from day one . Experienced oncologists as well as 2018 fellows are encouraged to apply
Lucrative base salary along with production incentives , relocation/sign on bonus and student loan repayment . Comprehensive medical benefits , malpractice coverage and generous PTO/CME allowance.
This beautiful coastal Mississippi is a ideal place to work , live and raise a family. Great array of outdoor activities with nearby beaches, hunting and fishing available. Great small town feel with big city amenities .
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James Wescott at 954-837-2729 along with sending your CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com All inquiries are confidential
- Growing practice with existing patient base
- Large oncology practice with support of radiation oncology
- Community based setting treat solid tumors and benign/malignant hematogical conditions
- Competitive compensation with production incentives
- Relocation and sign on bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Beautiful coastal community
- Small city charm with big city amenities nearby
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.