Join a well-established, financially sound private practice facility. Work alongside another very experienced Oncologist with a fully staffed office, including a PA. Perform a combination of both solid tumor (70%) and blood disorder responsibilities (30%). Join this experienced and dedicated health care facility that takes pride on extending the best patient care.
Reside in this smaller friendly community that is just a short drive to a larger metro area, get the best of both worlds!! You will enjoy both styles of living and have a wide range of fun amenities to choose from.
If you are looking for a rewarding Oncology position please contact Jim Rowinski directly at 954.837.2704 or toll free 800.365.8901 Ext. 2704. E-mail CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Job # 749708
- Well established Private Practice
- Work in a great MI metro location
- H1B visa's are welcome
- Full Medical Benefits
- 4 weeks of PTO w/ 1 week CME
- Relocation package
- Extra Stipend for license & DEA
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you