Hematology oncology opportunity with a well established group in New Hampshire due to a relocating physician. Autonomous , collaborative environment with a strong support staff. Infusion onsite , participation in clinical trials and partnership with imaging and surgical physicians. Competitive base salary , comprehensive medical benefits , malpractice and relocation/sign on bonus available. Experienced board certified oncologists and 2018 fellows encouraged to apply. No visa support available at this time.
This city in New Hampshire is driving distance to the beaches , excellent school systems , an array of amenities to enjoy all while residing in a state with no income or sales tax.
If you are interested in learning more about his opportunity please call James Wescott directly at 954-837-2729 along with sending your CV to James.Wescott@comphealth. All inquiries are confidential.
- Oncology opportunity with well established group
- Existing patient base and shared call schedule
- Autonomous and collaborative environment
- Strong support staff of other medical specialties and access to clinical trials
- Competitive base salary and benefit package
- Sign on bonus and relocation
- Driving distance to metro Massachusetts
- No state income or sales tax
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you