Come join an established hospital oncology practice in beautiful Maine that is a leading provider of healthcare services in the state. This a community based practice setting with a busy patient base ,great 1:5 call schedule and support of specialty teams. Lucrative base salary , productivity incentives and great benefit package including medical , retirement and student loan forgiveness. Great work life balance with 4 day work week along with generous PTO and CME allowance. Experienced physicians along with 2018 Hematology/Oncology Fellows are encouraged to apply. Visa support is available as well for H1B and J1 candidates available
This is a great Maine location that offers a combination of entertainment and outdoor activities for both adults and families. Family oriented communities , access to international airports as well as major metro cities nearby. If you are looking for a rewarding Hematology/Oncology opportunity please contact me today for details about this position as well as others I have available. I have many opportunities available nationwide and I can assist you in finding the right position. Apply now! Contact James Wescott directly at 954-837-2729 and E-mail CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com All inquiries are confidential.
- State of the art cancer center
- Large oncology practice with access to other medical specialties
- Community based practice treating both hematology and solid tumor oncology
- Competitive base salary with productivity incentives
- 4 day work week - great work life balance
- Comprehensive medical benefit package
- Loan forgiveness
- Visa support
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.