Top hospital in Kentucky is looking to hire another hematology oncology physician for its accredited comprehensive cancer care program.
Existing patient base, strong support staff of radiation oncology, access to clinical trials, imaging, lymphedema therapy and nutrition/wellness.
Lucrative base salary, comprehensive medical benefit package, relocation/sign on bonus, loan repayment and generous paid time off/CME allowance.
Experienced oncology physicians as well as 2018 fellows are encouraged to apply as they do have a fellowship stipend in place.
This friendly as well as family oriented town offers great shopping, culture and restaurants to enjoy. Affordable living, great cost of living and access to a nearby university.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please send your updated CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com along with calling directly at 954-837-2729 to discuss this opportunity further.
- Hospital employed hematology oncology opportunity
- Accredited facility and award winning town
- Lucrative base salary w/ productivity incentives
- Comprehensive medical benefit package
- Relocation, sign on bonus and even a fellowship stipend
- Radiation oncology , clinical trials and imaging available
- Existing patient base
- Great cost of living
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you