Comprehensive cancer center looking to hire an additional oncology physician in Iowa. Large oncology practice with state of the treatment as well as access to clinical trial programs. Collaborative approach to patient care to achieve optimal results and maintain a compassionate focus. Very lucrative base salary along with earning potential and full medical benefit available. Malpractice coverage , relocation/sign on bonus and generous CME/PTO allowance. Existing patient base , full support staff in place and modern equipment. Experienced board certified hematology oncologists or medical oncologists as well as 2018 fellows are encouraged to apply.
This is a nationally recognized family oriented community with a large population that offers an array of amenities, activities and economic opportunities. Low cost of living , excellent place to raise a family and strong school systems. .
If you are looking for a rewarding Radiation Oncology position contact James Wescott directly at 954.837.2729 and E-mail CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com Please Reference Job # 749928 In Subject Line All inquiries are confidential
- Lucrative base salary with high earning potential
- Strong support staff including radiation oncology as well as radiology
- Malpractice coverage and full medical benefits
- Relocation and sign on bonus available
- Existing patient base and full support staff
- Great call schedule and work life balance available
- Family oriented community, great place to raise children
- Low cost of living and great school systems
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.