Hematology Oncologist needed to join an well established Hospital based facility. This comprehensive cancer program is expanding to meet the growing demand for local services. Join 2 other experienced Oncologist and a Radiation Oncologist. Also on staff are two gynecologic oncologists, a dermatologic surgeon and three pediatric hematologists-oncologists. Enjoy an exceptional work-life balance utilizing the latest technology in a newer state of the art cancer center.
Reside in a safe & friendly community that is a great place to raise a family. Enjoy an easy going life style along with being within driving distance of a few major metro cities. Have a wide range indoor & outdoor fun amenities to choose from.
Please ask for your Comp Health consultant, Jim Rowinski, who can supply you with additional information about this position.
If you are looking for a rewarding Oncology position please contact Jim Rowinski directly at 954.837.2704, toll free 800.365.8901 ext 2704 E-mail CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries are completely confidential
- Well established hospital based facility
- Call of 1:3
- Both blood & solid tumor duties
- Full Medical benefits
- Malpratice paid w/ TAIL coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Pension plan - 403(b) and 457(b)
- Relocation package
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Positions open nationwide
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- All at no cost to you