- Join one other Hem/Onc in a hospital employed Medical Group
- Large built-in referral base with over 75 providers.
- Competitive salary based on MGMA
- Benefits: Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD & D insurance, malpractice coverage with tail, 403(b) pension plan plus 457(b) tax-deferral option, employee child care center, six weeks annual paid time off plus one week of CME time, $5,000 professional expense allowance, and more.
- Located 2 hrs from St. Louis, 3.5 hrs from Kansas City and 4 hrs from Chicago.
This Illinois city has been cited as one of the 50 top small arts communities in the U.S. and one of the top 100 small cities in which to live. The community also offers excellent public and parochial schools, a 2-year public community college, a 4-year private university, two vocational colleges, fine dining, and abundant recreational facilities.
Contact: Neal Fenster