Hospital employed hematology oncology opportunity located in a newer state of the art cancer center. Looking for a practice builder focused on providing exceptional patient care while leveraging the support of other medical specialties. Chemotherapy onsite along with radiation oncology and nurse navigator program. Lucrative salary with quality of care incentives , generous PTO/CME allowance and relocation along with sign on bonus available.
Experienced hematology oncology physicians as well as 2019 fellows are encouraged to apply and unfortunately no visa support available is available.
This Georgia city is a family oriented community that offers a great quality of life , strong school systems and housing options. This area offers an array of activities and amenities for families to enjoy along with being driving distance to Atlanta.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further please call James Wescott directly at 954.837.2729 along with emailing your updated CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com .All inquiries are confidential.
- Comprehensive and newer cancer center
- Opportunity to join a growing program
- Strong support staff and resources
- Lucrative guaranteed base salary along with quality of care incentives
- Generous PTO & CME allowance
- Relocation and sign on bonus available
- Great family oriented community
- Driving distance to Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail