SEEKING DIRECTOR AND AN EXPERIENCED HEMATOLOGIST-ONCOLOGIST NEAR ATLANTA:
Join the team at this 282-bed, state-of–the-art, Regional hospital in Northwest Georgia. They
provide major medical, surgical and diagnostic from Board Certified physicians, with strong ties to
the Chattanooga and Atlanta medical community, and have broken ground on a $50 million
dollar comprehensive cancer institute with advanced infusion and radiotherapy suites.
They will offer patients the most advanced technology available today in the rapidly evolving
cancer treatment environment.
- Immediate patient base - volume is already here.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Employment Incentive up to 75K and relocation up to 15K
- University Affiliation for research and clinical trials
- Very minimal call requirements. Hospitalist cover all admissions. APP’s triage calls.
- Certified nurses in established infusion center
Located at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this is a great place to live. Come here
for a wonderful quality of life just 25 miles South of Chattanooga, and 70 miles North of Atlanta.
Please contact me for additional information (Job 5198) –
Vice President / Primary Care
National Health Partners
5300 West Hillsboro Blvd, Suite 220
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
888-647-5005 ext 208
Placement of Physicians & Midlevel Providers since 1997