Hospital employed oncology physician needed for facility in Colorado offering part time perm 2 weeks per month or full time employment. Community based role, strong support staff and excellent work life balance due to different work options and most importantly no call responsibilities or traveling between sites. Competitive base salary with comprehensive benefit package, combined relocation & sign on bonus and PTO/CME allowance. Experienced BE/BC hematology/medical oncology physicians and 2019 fellows will be reviewed.No visa support available at this time.
Family oriented community with an array of outdoor activities to enjoy along w/ strong educational & housing options. Driving distance to other metro cities in Colorado along with close proximity to nearby airport for easy traveling to and from.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James Wescott immediately at 954-837-2729 along with sending your updated CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com to discuss this opportunity further. All inquiries are confidential..
- Part-Time perm or Full Time Perm Hospital Opportunity
- Community based role & strong support staff
- Competitive base salaryl & comprehensive benefit package
- Excellent work life balance w/ NO Call or traveling between sites
- Combined relocation & sign on bonus
- Family friendly community w/ an array of outdoor activities
- Driving distance to other metro CO cities
- 2019 fellows will be reviewed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail