Join a well-established Multi-Specialty hospital facility working alongside another experienced P/T Oncologist while having all the staff support needed to succeed, which will ensure a smooth transition and great success. Radiation is done onsite with 2 Radiation Oncologist being on staff. 4 1/2 day work week along with a very light call schedule, calls are very infrequent. Take advantage of a competitive base salary, productivity plan, sign on bonus, pension plan, relocation package and malpractice paid (TAIL coverage).
Live and work in one of the most a beautiful and scenic regions in Colorado. You will be within striking distance of Aspen & Vail and able to take advantage of world class skiing, as well other many other outdoor activities. Whether it is the Winter or Summer you will be able to enjoy all the great amenities and recreational activities all year round; enjoy the best of both worlds!! Reside in a friendly and safe community which is a great place to raise a family to go along with a very good school system.
Please ask for your Comp Health consultant, Jim Rowinski, who can supply you with additional information about this position.
If you are looking for a rewarding Hematology/Oncology position, contact me today for details about this position as well as others available. I have many opportunities available nationwide and I can assist you in finding the right position. Apply now! Contact Jim Rowinski at Tel: (954) 837--2704 or toll free (800) 365-8901 Ext. 2704. Feel free to E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Work in a well established hospital based setting
- 70% solid tumor duties 30% blood disorder responsibilities
- There will be an emphasis on Breast duties, building this area up
- Full Medical Benefits for doctor and all family members
- Malpractice - TAIL coverage is available
- Paid Time Off
- Pension plan
- Relocation package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail