Hematology oncology opportunity available in beautiful California. This is a community based practice treating 50% hematological conditions both benign as well as malignant and solid tumor conditions. Strong support staff onsite of radiation oncology , physicist , CT scanner along with a multi million dollar renovation for the facility. Lucrative base salary , great work schedule as well as work life balance as there is no call required. Experienced as well as 2017 fellows are encouraged to apply.
This location offers an array of outdoor activities , busy downtown area that hosts a variety of retailers , stores , restaurants and cultural attractions.
If you are looking for a rewarding Oncology position contact James Wescott directly at 954.837.2729 and E-mail CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com Please Reference Job # 749541 In Subject Line All inquiries are confidential
- Existing patient and ability to treat 50% hematology and 50% oncology
- Support of radiation oncology onsite along with physicist , pharmacy and nursing
- Great work life balance - no call
- Lucrative base salary and earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits including relocation , sign on bonus and medical
- Possible loan repayment along with tail coverage negotiable
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you