We are working with an Academic Teaching Institute in south central California to recruit a Hematologist Oncologist or a General Oncologist.
- Join two well-established Hematologist Oncologists
- Infusion Center in the area and contracted with a local blood and cancer center
- The Department Chair of Medicine is a Hematologist Oncologist who still holds 2-3 clinics per week
- Interest in academics is a plus
- 250 medical students and residents with the organization
- UCLA affiliated program
- Signing Bonus of $15K
- Relocation expenses up to $7500
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience and based on the MGMA standards plus quality bonuses
- Opportunity for a full scope practice or an outpatient only practice
- Wired with electronic medical records
- Visa sponsorship may be considered
- This facility is having the 150th celebration of caring for the community
Bakersfield is located in the San Joaquin Valley, north of Los Angeles and northeast of Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo. Residents enjoy a lower cost of living with easy access to ski resorts, Las Vegas, and international airports. Kern County is home to over 800,000 residents.
Contact: Neal Fenster