San Luis Obispo, California
Employed Position with Large Health System
Have you always wanted to live along California’s Coast, but the cost of living and lack of good practice opportunities prevented you? Your wait is over, come explore what the Central Coast is offering!
- Generous salary with RVU productivity bonus
- Sign-on bonus with paid relocation
- Call 1:6 - shared
- Group utilizes hospitalist group for inpatient call
- Affiliation with Hearst Cancer Resource Center
- 3 NP/PA’s in practice
- Clinic is attached to infusion center
- 20 chemotherapy chairs
- Robust clinical trials
- Full benefits including: 20 days PTO plus 6 paid holidays, health and malpractice insurance and tail insurance
- 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy beautiful beaches and scenic wine country on the lovely California Coast.
- Sperling’s ranked this city #3 of the "Best Places in the U.S. to Live"
- Enjoy all that San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties have to offer!
- Family oriented community with one of the best public-school districts in the state
- Surf in the morning, wine taste in the afternoon, take in a concert in the park at dusk and enjoy fine cuisine downtown in the evening
- Home to a top, competitive university, which lends this area a youthful vibe and intellectual community
- Thriving downtown area with an arts and music scene, farmer’s market, fine cuisine and boutique shops
- Easy access to Santa Barbara, Monterey, Bay Area and Los Angeles
To be considered for this Hematology/Oncology Physician opportunity, please contact us at 866-995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: HO 193666 (IND-TR)
For more Hematology/Oncology Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.