Join a well-established Multi-Specialty hospital facility. Work along two other experienced Oncologist as well as Radiation Oncologist who are on staff. You will have all the staff support to succeed and to ensure a smooth transition and great success. Work in a state of the art facility with all the latest and update to date chemo and cancer equipment. Take advantage of a very generous base salary, sign on bonus, loan repayment assistance and malpractice.
Live and work in a beautiful and one of the most scenic regions in California. Be able take of advantage of o many indoor amenities and an array of outdoor activities. Play a round of golf, picnic in one of our many parks, explore our antique shops or visit one of our museums. If you are a little more adventurous try nearby river rafting, hiking or jet skiing.
Please ask for your Comp Health consultant, Jim Rowinski, who can supply you with additional information about this position.
If you are looking for a rewarding Hematology/Oncology position, contact me today for details about this position as well as others available. I have many opportunities available nationwide and I can assist you in finding the right position. Apply now! Contact Jim Rowinski at Tel: (954) 837--2704 or toll free (800) 365-8901 Ext. 2704. Feel free to E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Well established multi-specialty hospital based facility
- Perform a combination of blood disorder & solid tumor duties
- Call of 1:3
- Full Medical Benefits
- Malpractice Paid w/ TAIL coverage
- Retirement Plan
- Relocation package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail