Join a well-established, financially sound private practice. Work alongside 2 other experienced Oncologists and enjoy a great work/life schedule. Have an easy 4 1/2 day work week, where the weekend starts on Friday afternoon! Perform a combination of both solid tumor and blood disorder responsibilities. Join this dynamic team whose goal is to work as one unit and provide the best Oncology care in the industry.
Reside in a friendly community that offers a wide range of recreational activities in both the summer & winter: This is a very safe city and a great place to raise a family. You will enjoy all the cultural attractions available along with having a variety of good educational institutions to choose from.
If you are looking for a rewarding Oncology position please contact Jim Rowinski directly at 954.837.2704 or toll free 800.365.8901 Ext. 2704. E-mail CV to email@example.com Job # 749514
- Well established private practice
- 4 1/2 day work week, no weekends
- Hem Onc & Med Onc can apply
- J1 & H1 visa's are welcome
- Partnership consideration
- Full medical benefits
- Pension plan w/match
- Relocation package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you