Come join a strong multi-discplinary team in a comprehensive cancer center that offers leading treatment options for patients. This oncologist will primarily cover both benign as well as malignant hematological conditions and also solid tumor cases as well . Strong support staff including comprehensive cancer resources including chemotherapy and radiation oncology performed on site. Highly competitive compensation for a guaranteed base salary , production incentives as well as relocation and sign on bonus available.
This area offers a variety of outdoor , cultural and recreational activities for the avid outdoors person. Overall warm climate year round with a stunning natural outdoor beauty and scenic areas to enjoy. Low cost of living , access to airports and driving distance to major metro cities.
If you are looking for a rewarding Hematology/Oncology opportunity please contact me today for details about this position as well as others I have available. I have many opportunities available nationwide and I can assist you in finding the right position. Apply now!
Contact James Wescott directly at 954-837-2729 and E-mail CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com All inquiries are confidential
Job # 748456
- Hematology focused opportunity with the ability to treat solid tumor conditions also
- Existing patient base awaits
- Comprehensive cancer services onsite available including chemotherapy as well as radiation treatment
- Strong infrastructure and support staff in place
- Opportunity for clinical trails
- Highly competitive/guaranteed base salary
- Production incentives
- Sign on and relocation
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you