We are currently scheduling interviews with an academic affiliated group located in Northern West Virginia seeking a Gynecologic Oncologist.
- The faculty member will be expected to provide excellent clinical care and teach medical students and OB/GYN residents.
- Must have graduated from an ACGME accredited OB/GYN program
- Must be BC/BE Gynecologic Oncologist
- Generous benefits package aligned with established medical school benchmarks
- Enjoy the benefits of a premier tertiary referral center, with a collaborative academic atmosphere conducive to professional growth.
This Northern city of West Virginia is located just over an hour south of Pittsburgh, PA and three and one-half hours from Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD. This city offers culturally diverse, large-city amenities in a safe, family-like setting. There is an excellent school system and an abundance of recreational opportunities.
Contact: Neal Fenster