Beautiful Beaches, National Prestige!
Join this excellent health system as it expands its Gyn/Onc program. Anchored by a nationally acclaimed, 829-bed medical center, this not-for-profit health system is actively interviewing Gynecologic Oncologists. Highlights include:
- New, state-of-the-art, comprehensive cancer center is in process of being developed.
- Successful practice with an established patient base.
- Excellent compensation & benefits package – no state income tax!
- Beautiful coastal city with unbelievable amenities – beaches, arts, shopping, restaurants, golf, water sports, etc.
- Excellent real estate options – golf course, gated and master-planned communities, condos, waterfront properties and more.
- Some of the top school systems in the entire state!
This health system is seeking an experienced, robotically-trained candidate who is board-certified in gynecologic oncology. An interest in clinical research is preferred, but not required.
Please Reference GO 6574
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.