We are working with an Academic Teaching Institute in south central California to recruit a Gynecologic Oncologist.
- Large referral base from two additional physicians in the community
- Scheduled operating room time
- Opening a new surgery center
- OBGYN residency program with three residents per year
- OBGYN is the 2nd largest clinic
- 250 medical students and residents with the organization
- UCLA affiliated program
- Signing Bonus of $15K
- Relocation expenses up to $7500
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience and based on the MGMA standards plus quality bonuses
- Wired with electronic medical records
- Visa sponsorship may be considered
- This facility is having the 150th celebration of caring for the community
Bakersfield is located in the San Joaquin Valley, north of Los Angeles and northeast of Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo. Residents enjoy a lower cost of living with easy access to ski resorts, Las Vegas, and international airports. Kern County is home to over 800,000 residents.
Contact: Neal Fenster