A nursing home facility in New York City is actively seeking a licensed Internal Medicine Physician and/or Geriatrician for a promising position with their growing medical team. In this role, the Internal Medicine Physician / Geriatrician will be responsible for managing the long-term care of Geriatric residents. This is a great opportunity for a board eligible / certified Internal Medicine Physician / Geriatrician to gain valuable work experience and further their career at the Bronx-based facility. Apply today!
The Internal Medicine Physician / Geriatrician position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Appropriate evaluation upon admission
- Coordination of care with family and care team
- Discussion of End of Life preferences
- Scheduling visits for management of chronic illness
- Handling acute visits, as needed
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
- Previous experience working with the Geriatric population
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.