Benefis Health System in Great Falls, Montana, is seeking a BE/BC Geriatrician to meet the demands of care of the senior adult population in an aging market.
· BE/BC in Internal Medicine, Family Practice or Gerontology
· Successful completion of a fellowship program in Gerontology preferred
· Group practice experience and leadership preferred
· Experience building programs and clinical practices preferred
· Strong computer skills and experience with electronic medical recording and health information systems required
· Responsibility of both inpatient and outpatients
· Knowledge of CMS Facility and Healthcare Standards for Accreditation
· This is an opportunity to develop a Care Model unique to our Region.
Benefis Senior Services includes:
· Benefis Senior Care Center – includes a Skilled Memory Support/Alzheimer’s Unit
· Transitional Care Unit
· Senior Care Cottages
· Assisted Living Apartments
· Assisted Living Memory Support
· Senior Apartments and Independent Living
· Personal Health Monitoring Program
Benefis Senior Services is proud to be accredited by CMS and participates in the Annual Survey by the DPHHS. . In addition, more than 500 volunteers help us serve our patients every year.
Compensation & Benefits:
This is an employed position with Benefis Medical Group. We offer a nationally competitive compensation based on a productivity model and our comprehensive benefits include paid vacation, retirement plan, generous CME, relocation assistance, and malpractice.
Great Falls has a city population of 60,000, with a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana. We experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools and an average commute of under 12 minutes, making the quality of life in Great Falls unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West. Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of town. Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water& snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.
Benefis Health System
This is your opportunity to be part of an exceptional health system in a state that is well known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle. While enjoying the last best place, you'll have the added benefit of having access to Benefis Health System, one of the state's most modern and progressive healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an exceptional working environment and one of the Best Places To Work in Healthcare 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Contact us today to learn more!
Tahnee Peppenger, Provider Recruitment
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.