Lakes area of NW Minnesota
- Be the Program Director of this Eldercare Practice in beautiful lakes area of Minnesota!
- Lead and further develop the geriatric program
- Work Monday-Friday
- No Call
- Opportunities for medical directorships
- Setting could include outpatient clinic, post-acute care settings such as Transitional Care (TCU) and long-term care, and home visits in assisted living and senior apartments
- Practice includes Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and RN’s
- Compensation with incentive based on experience, 6+ weeks’ vacation, Malpractice coverage, CME allowance, and relocation package
- BC/BE Geriatrician or
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine with geriatric experience and interest or
- BC/BE Family Practice with geriatric experience and interest
- Centrally located in the heart of the Lakes Area
- 1 hour from major metro and approximately 3 hours from the Twin Cities
- Regional Service area consists of 5 clinics and 1 hospital
I am familiar with this location. Our family has a lake cabin less then 15 minutes away. This is where we go for emergency medical services, shopping, entertainment, golf, good places to eat and home repair items. We have been in the area for over 14 years now and love it ....this is where people from the rest of the state and"out of staters" come for vacation.....You can live here.....
For confidential consideration please contact:
Tim Wieben , CMPE
Medical Recruitment Associates, Inc.
800-498-5404 cell 701-391-3056