- Employed arrangement with LifeCircles, offering a competitive salary and terrific benefits.
- Work closely with the center's team of professionals to help ensure that all participants have the opportunity to enjoy life to the fullest, while still residing within their own homes.
- Having just a few clinic visits per day ensures the chance to spend needed quality time with each individual to help formulate and execute their own specific Life Plan.
- Monday through Friday schedule.
- Palliative care training or experience a plus!
Live and practice in the scenic communities of western Michigan! Located in Muskegon, this practice setting affords a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a place of uncommon character and beauty. On the shores of Lake Michigan, you will find enchanting lakeside resort towns and white sand beaches for as far as the eye can see. Stay busy outdoors during summer AND winter! Live close to your work with no long commutes or time-wasting traffic. All this available for you to create that elusive life/work balance you just might be seeking!
About LifeCircles: Our primary focus is on proactive measures to maintain the functioning and well-being of our participants, allowing them to remain in their homes. At LifeCircles PACE, we work as a team with our participants and family members acting as a central part of the team. Along with the participant, the Interdisciplinary Team creates an individualized plan of care (called a ?Life Plan?) to address specific needs. All Medicaid and Medicare Benefits are covered. Our innovative program includes a multitude of services to help achieve the above directive in every case possible.
For additional details and to arrange an interview, please contact:
Job ID#: DD-1709-74275
Contact: Neal Fenster