Job Title: Primary Care Physician (Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Physician)
Company: Primary Care Facility
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Status: Full Time
Since 1992, our Physician Owned Primary Care Facility has been on a mission to strive for excellence with the utmost importance on patient care. Now with more than 25 offices statewide, we have planted our footprint and continue to promote health improvement to every patient that comes through our doors.
We are looking for a Family Medicine/ Internal Medicine Physician for an opportunity in the Jacksonville, FL area. This Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Physician will provide Primary Care work for Adults in the advance stage of life.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other primary care teams and providers when needed.
- Manage chronic conditions, evaluate and treat medical conditions, and screen for onset of new health related conditions.
- Perform basic outpatient procedures common to general internal medicine and family practice skills.
Education and Experience
- Must have a Florida License
- Monday to Friday (9:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- NO CALL/ NO HOSPITAL WORK
Compensation and benefits:
- Starting salary 190k (negotiable based on experience)
- Annual Physician Incentive
- Multiple Bonus Programs
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life insurance, PTO, Malpractice Insurance
- Renewal payment of medical state license, DEA, and county medical associations
- Company Cruise after 1st year of employment
- Full office support staff (Military trained PA’s, Medical Assistants, etc.)