Job Title: Family/Internal Medicine Physician or ACN Physician
Company: Multi-Specialty Clinic
Location: Tampa, FL
Status: Full Time
For over a decade, it has been our mission to promote health improvement to each and every patient that walks through our doors. We are one of the largest, most recognized and respected providers with multiple centers based in Florida. Our goal as a leading multi-specialty clinic is to help those of all ages achieve the status of optimal medical health.
We are looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family or Internal Medicine/ACN Physician for an opportunity in the Tampa, FL area. This Physician will provide care for patients within the community that are enrolled in one of the primary care outpatient clinics within our Florida market.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide patient centered primary care medical services to male and female patients of all ages and demographics.
- Collaborate with other primary care teams and providers when needed.
- Manage chronic conditions, evaluate and treat medical conditions, and screen for onset of new health related conditions.
- Perform H&P examinations, medical clearance examinations and provide medical opinions or complete patient care-related forms when requested.
- Perform basic outpatient procedures common to general internal medicine and family practice skills.
- Provide supervision of PA’s, NP’s, Residents and Medical Students
Education and Experience
- Must have a Florida License and/or ACN License
- Must be Board Certified or meet qualifications for Board Eligibility
- Bilingual English / Spanish preferred
- Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm) or Monday to Friday (9:00 am to 6:00 pm)/Every other Saturday 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive compensation that varies based on the Physician’s experience
- Incentive bonus program up to $5,000 monthly
- Fully Funded Malpractice
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life insurance, & PTO
- CME annual allowance with time off
- Renewal payment of medical state license, DEA, and NICA