Inpatient and Outpatient Gastroenterology (GI)
As one of North and South Carolina's largest health systems, join a leading, local and national, organization in a community hospital setting. This Division of Gastroenterology is seeking a full-time or locums physician to serve as an attending physician and to include a supervisory role to one GI Fellow. No research requirements.
- 4 days of scheduled procedures: avg. 8 - 14
- 1 day of office visits: Up to 10 patients per day.
- Weekend Call: 1:4 | Locums is back up call to GI Fellow
- Weeknight Call: 1:4
- General GI
- ERCP preferred not required
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Minimum commitment requested: 5 days per month
- Maximum commitment available: 20 days per month
Located at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this hospital is within driving distance to several popular cities including: Charlotte, Asheville and Knoxville, TN.
Schedule a 5-minute introduction call to learn more about this position: email@example.com
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- State license processing and support
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
- 24/7 travel and consultant services