A New Hampshire-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens gastroenterologist. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm, call rotation will be 1:4, and physician will see up to 25 patients per day. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active and unrestricted NH license or be willing to work with CompHealth's dedicated licensing team to obtain one. Assignment requirements include colonoscopies and EGDs.
Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
- 1:4 call
- NH license in hand preferred
- BC or BE required
- Up to 25 patients per day
- Colonoscopies and EGDs required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing