A new gastroenterology opportunity is now available in Louisiana. You must be comfortable with general gastroenterology, and gastroenterologists who are comfortable with ERCP and EUS are encouraged to apply. The assignment schedule is eight hours per day Monday through Friday--80 percent clinic, 20 percent procedures. You will see an average of 15 endoscopies and 3 inpatient consults per day when procedures are scheduled and 16-20 patients seen per day in clinic. The EMR is Epic. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active LA state license for this assignment.
Get all the details about this and other jobs by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- General gastroenterology
- ERCP and EUS preferred, not required
- 8 hours per day, Monday-Friday
- 80 percent clinic, 20 percent procedures
- Procedure day: 15 endoscopies, 3 inpatient consults
- Clinic: 16-20 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing