We are currently helping a hospital in Kentucky that is in need of a gastroenterology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday through Friday 7am to 5pm with weeknight and weekend call. You will see 20-25 cases per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified. The covering physician must have a KY state medical license. Other assignment requirements include ERCP procedures. The EMR is Soarian.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Monday through Friday 7am to 5pm
- Night and weekend call
- 20-25 cases per day
- BC required
- KY state license required
- ERCP procedures preferred
- EMR is Soarian
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing