We are assisting a Hawaii-based facility that is currently seeking a gastroenterologist to help with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, call rotation is 1:4, and you will handle 4-8 procedures per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified and have an active and unrestricted HI license or be willing to work with us to obtain one. Your assignment requirements include diagnostic and therapeutic ERCP.
We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. Contact us to discuss the latest opportunities.
- Monday-Friday hours, 8am-5pm
- 1:4 call
- 2 locations about 5 minutes apart
- 4-8 procedures per day
- ERCP required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing