Join this successful Gastroenterology practice in Northern Virginia. Seeking a board certified or eligible gastroenterologist to join this private practice. Group is offering a competitive salary, benefits, partnership after first year and much more. Incoming physician will work a 5 day work week, inherit an existing patient base and work with highly skilled staff.
Live and work in a great area to raise a family. Surrounded by beautiful nature and historic areas, University town, between Washington DC and Richmond. This group is highly motivated to speak with interested physicians right away.
CompHealth is one of America's largest temporary and permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish. Give us a call today!
Send your CV to Josh Rees at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 954.837.2633.
- Private Practice
- Partnership after year 1
- Own Endoscopy Center and Pathology Lab
- Call is 1:6
- Existing patient base
- ERCP and EUS skills desired, but not required
- Excellent Compensation
- Great location close to Washington DC
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you