Lucrative Texas GastroenterologyLive in a location rich with history, a vibrant arts community and many opportunities for outdoor entertainment!
- Multispecialty clinic practice affiliated with established medical group
- Comfortable 1:5 call schedule
- Lucrative salary plus quality and production based bonuses
- $25,000 sign on bonus
- $50,000 fellowship stipend
- Full benefit package, relocation and CME allowance
- ERCP and EUS equipment available but not required
- This city of 100,000 offers abundant cultural resources, including multiple theaters, art galleries, museums and symphony orchestra
- The Concho River runs right through the town, and there are three major lakes just outside the city
- Hunting and fishing are excellent, and the county is well known for its many horse ranches
- The downtown has an Old West flavor that has been well built upon by its upscale shops, restaurants and music clubs
- It is home to a state university with close to 6,000 students and outstanding public, private and parochial school systems
- A regional airport will get you to Dallas and Houston quickly
- Enjoy a comfortable cost of living an excellent location to raise your family!
Contact Katie Weismiller for more information on this opportunity.
800.737.2001 ext. 234