A hospital-based Gastroenterology group is looking to expand by adding another gastroenterologist to their practice. There is currently a high demand due to the continued expansion of services. The incoming physician will enjoy a waiting patient base and the opportunity to help guide the direction of the program into the future.
You'll need to be board certified or board eligible and have a PA license which CompHealth can help you obtain.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary including production and bonuses with excellent medical benefits, a Monday to Friday schedule, and 5 weeks of PTO.
You'll be working with one of the top hospitals in Northeast Pennsylvania, with access to one of the best waterfront state parks in the country. You'll enjoy all the amenities of city life while having the option of relaxing outside city noise or enjoying the innumerable activities the outdoors have to offer.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
If you are interested, please call Tim McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2394598
- Top-rated hospital
- Inherit an existing patient base and help lead group expansion
- H1B candidates are welcomed to apply.
- Within 10 miles of an international airport
- Competitive salary, yearly quality bonus, CME, Healthcare Benefits, and a wonderful work/life balance
- Family-oriented community with a low cost of living
- 5 weeks PTO
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you