This is is an excellent opportunity to join a busy group of two well-established gastroenterologists, and one advanced practice provider, in a growing, advanced medical community. Retirements in the service area have created a high demand for GI care.
- Employed position in a small practice environment, yet part of a larger multispecialty-like group.
- Large primary care referral network.
- Physician employees enjoy autonomy and strong earning potential.
- Call sharing is 1:6.
- ERCP highly desired but not required.
- Competitive 2-year salary guarantee will be offered, with RVU-like production beginning in year three.
- Full benefits are provided, including paid malpractice insurance and provisions for relocation
- Surrounded by astounding geographical beauty, Bend is a combination of urban cool, western hospitality and endless outdoor recreational activities. The greater Bend metro area population exceeds 165,000 and we serve a referral area encompassing most of Oregon east of the Cascades. The only destination ski resort in the state of Oregon, Mt. Bachelor, is 20 minutes from downtown Bend, and there are numerous cross country trails and snowmobile parks nearby. Summer sports include hiking, climbing at Smith Rock, fishing (lake and river), kayaking, mountain biking, river sports, and over two dozen golf courses are within a thirty mile radius. The public school system is strong and there are private school options at all grade levels. Oregon State University’s Cascade Campus in Bend is a full four-year university, which offers a few graduate programs, and Central Oregon Community College (COCC) offers 60 programs of study. A regional airport connects Bend/Redmond to Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City and Denver.
Cascade Gastroenterology is part of a family of Oregon medical groups managed by Adaugeo Healthcare.
About Adaugeo Healthcare
Adaugeo Healthcare manages multiple primary care and specialty practices throughout the state of Oregon:
- The Bend-based community partners include High Lakes Health Care, Pacific Crest Neurology, Cascade Gastroenterology, Aspen Dermatology, Deschutes Foot and Ankle, Deschutes Rheumatology, Endocrinology Services Northwest, and Urology Specialists of Oregon.
- Practices in Eugene, Oregon include Oak Street Medical, Oregon Allergy Associates, Thurston Medical Clinic, and Eugene Endocrinology.
- In Eastern Oregon there is Pendleton Family Medicine, Pendleton Internal Medicine, Eastern Orthopedic Surgery and Fracture Clinic in Pendleton, and La Grande Family Medicine.
- Portland clinics will soon join the family!