CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Ohio with their search for a gastroenterologist. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community need. EUS and ERCP candidates are encouraged to apply, but the skills are not required. The physician will have the ability to do EGD, colonoscopy, ERCP, PEG Tub, esophageal manometry, and capsule endoscopy. This opportunity also offers teaching. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other physicians. You must be board certified or board eligible. You will need an OH medical license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Current and 2018 residents and fellows will be considered.
This hospital employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this small Midwest town where the outdoor activities are endless, the cost of living is affordable, and the people are sincere and friendly. You will appreciate the peace of mind that comes with a quality of life move to a small town in a Major metro area.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Austyn Iwuh at 801.930.3363 or e-mail your CV and references to email@example.com.
- State-of-the-art facility and equipment
- Teaching opportunity available
- Strong referral base from colleagues in other specialties
- Multi-disciplinary staff ready to assist
- Competitive salary with huge earning potential
- medical school loan repayment up to $200K
- $50K sign-on
- Full benefits and malpractice
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you